USD 55 /-Per Person
USD 155 /-Per Person
PKR 10000 /-Per Person
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Malaysia.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration AZMRA Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Malaysia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Malaysia recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Malaysia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
AZMRA Travels, a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Malaysia at affordable rates for Travellers around the globe. Travelling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Malaysia. We also provide 5 star hotel Accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.
Malaysia is an Islamic country in Southeast Asia, it consist of three federal territories and thirteen states with an area of 330,803 square kilo meters. Malaysia lies in developed countries of world with heavy investment in technology, space, oil and tourism. Most developed and capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur, other popular areas are Cameron Highlands famous for plantation, Kinabalu National Park famous for tallest mountains and Langkawi for forests. Street food of Malaysia are char koaykak,Nasilemak, Rendan, Mie goreng and Gulai are some popular foods of Malaysia. Natural sights ofMalaysia are Blue mansion, Khookongsi, Cheahkongsi, Batu caves, Dark cave and Temple cave.
Malaysia is a mosaic of cultures and flavors, combining the best of China, India, and Southeast Asia with a smattering of old colonial legacy. Capital city Kuala Lumpur is thoroughly forward-looking, with its gleaming Petronas Towers and immaculate rail transport that’s surprisingly uncrowded. Its compact size—though giant compared to neighbouring Singapore—means you can cycle between Penang’s 19th-century shop houses in the morning and wander past hawker stalls in KL by night. Eating is a national hobby here; hopefully you’ll be contentedly patting your expanding stomach after just a day or two.