PKR 20000 /-Per Person
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Uzbekistan.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration AZMRA Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Uzbekistan your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Uzbekistan recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Uzbekistan authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
The Republic of Uzbekistan, is one of only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. Located in Central Asia, it is a secular, unitary constitutional republic, comprising 12 provinces, one autonomous republic, and a capital city. Uzbekistan is bordered by five landlocked countries: Kazakhstan to the north; Tajikistan to the southeast; Kyrgyzstan to the northeast; Afghanistan to the south; and Turkmenistan to the southwest. Historic and beautiful country Uzbekistan has a diverse cultural heritage due to unique history and excellent strategic location. The official language of uzbekistan is Uzbek, a Turkic language written in the Latin alphabet and spoken naively by approximately 85% of the population.
Uzbekistan has many national holidays some of them are new year, women international day, march 21 Navroz, Sep 1 independence day
Most important region of Uzbekistan is Ferghana Valley, Northern Uzbekistan, Samarkand through Bukhara, Southern Uzbekistan and Tashkent Region.
Uzbekistan has dozens of beautiful villages, towns and cities, some most important cities of Uzbekistan are Tashkent, Ferghana, Adnijan, Bukhara, Khiva, Namangan, Nukus, Samarkand, Shakhrisabz and Termez.
Tashkent a beautiful, historical and the capital city of Uzbekistan is center of different cultural in Tashkent. Beautiful city Tashkent ancient city on the Great Silk Road from China to Europe. Tashkent city is mixture of modern new office buildings, hotels, parks and crumbling Soviet style apartment blocks. Rehman group of travels provide cheap visit visa of Tashkent to Pakistani citizens.
The name Samarkand is derived from Persian asmara mean stone, Samarkand is one the most popular city of Uzbekistan, Samarkand has many popular mosques, muslim travelers all over the world continuously travel to Samarkand to see these beautiful mosques. Rehman group of travels provide visit visa of Samarkand to Pakistani citizens are lowest rate.
AZMRA Travels, a famous travel & tourism company of Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Uzbekistan for Pakistanis and other nationalities of world. We provide 5 star hotel accommodations along with return tickets at low rates.